📲WhatsApp 💥90504943💥 to Book me at Tanjong Katong for SGD80/1 shot with room. Demure Horny Chinese🇨🇳 MILF does Lip Kissing, Ass Rimming, Fingering, Breasts Autoroam, Pussy Licking in 69,Sex & Black Stocking Foot Worship for a fantastic time in bed. Top up for Oral without Condom

👉Thing to Note👈
📲WhatsApp 💥+65 90504943💥 only. You will not receive reply from other messaging apps.
Do Not Call me as I do not speak English.
Cash Payment Only when you see me in Person. I am an Independent Lady so No other forms of payment accept. Just Singapore Dollar Notes when you are in my bedroom before you undress me & remove my undies.

Hello Guys..😘
My name is 👧Karen & itís my first time here in Singapore🇸🇬.
I can only speak mandarin but I can be fun, wild, naughty & I definitely know how to give you the pleasure you desire in bed.
I am available for incall from 12pm to 2am & accept men of all races.
Kindly read the FAQs below & refrain from asking repeated questions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frequently Asked Questions 🔥Karen🔥
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Where are you from & what is your age, height, weight, bust size? Is my pussy shaved?
A: I am from 🇨🇳China🇨🇳. I am 29 years old, 1.62m tall, weigh 52Kg, my bra size is 36B👙. I donít smoke, donít drink, donít do drugs and my pussy is all natural and not shaved.

Q: What services do you provide?
A: ✔️ Undressing
✔️ Shower🚿 together with you
✔️ Passionate 💋Lip Kissing
✔️ Erotic touching
✔️ Catbath👅
✔️ Breasts sucking/autoroam
✔️ Titjob
✔️ Lick👅 your testicles
✔️ Blowjob with condom
✔️ Blowjob without condom (BBBJ)🍦[Additional $20 Applies]
✔️ Painting/👅Licking pussy
✔️ Oral👅 foreplay in 69 position
✔️ Fingering with condom
✔️ Ass Rimming🍦 ✔️ Sex/Fuckjob
✔️ Cum💦 on breasts (COB)
✔️ Simple Backrub
✔️ Black Stockings / Pantyhose Footjob
✔️ Threesome with Another Girl (Additional $100 Applies)

Q: How much?
A: 💰SGD80 / 1 shot within 45mins / with room & condom🎈
💰SGD140 / 2 shots within 90mins / with room & condom🎈
💰SGD300 / 3 shots from 1am to 9am / with room & condom🎈
🎈CONDOMS are Provided!!!🎈
All rates are fixed & final. I will not entertain any discounts or requests for additional shots/time.🤞

Q: What is 1 shot?
A: 1 shot is when semen is ejaculated💦 during the course of foreplay or lovemaking. In layman terms, it means to cum💦 or shoot💦 sperm/white fluid already. If you shoot💦 before we start having sex then that is the end of our session together unless you make extra payment for 2nd shot.

Q: What is not provided & cannot🚫 do?
A: 🚫No massage provided during our time together. 🚫No Cum in Mouth (CIM) or Cum on Face, 🚫No Anal, 🚫No Raw unprotected Sex or other services not listed.

Q: Why donít you answer the phone or pick up video calls?
A: I using a prepaid tourist SIM card without free incoming calls, with just enough data to receive & reply Whatsapp text messages. I donít understand English so no point answering the phone as we cannot converse & it would just be a waste of my mobile credits. I am reply by copying & pasting translated messages so kindly text in proper English so I can translate it & understand you.

Q: Are you a real girl? Are your photos genuine? Can you send more sexy photos?
A: I am definitely a real 👧girl. My photos are 100% all mine taken recently. Photos are shown as per my post, I will not send any more pictures as it takes up a lot of data to send to tons of guys who request for it.

Q: Do you have a room or place we can make out? Do you provide outcall/visit hotels?
A: Yes. I only host at my private, discreet 🛌room at Tanjong Katong. No additional charges for using my room. No, I donít do outcalls to any Hotels/Private Residences.

Q: How to book a session?
A: To book, Simply 📲WhatsApp me at 💥+65 90504943💥 with the time you want to come & which website did you see my number from & Iíll reply to you with instructions to confirm our session as soon as possible.

For an enjoyable & wild bonking session,
📲WhatsApp preferred time & which website did you see my number from to 💥+65 90504943💥 to treat yourself to a great time with an awesome lady💋.

What Previous Clients Say👍:
ďIf you are looking for great with a hot, hot MILF, Karen is the one you should visit. Amazing personality.Ē

ďKaren is one hot sexy cougar! She is very caring and lovely. Patiently shower together with me & made sure I had a strong orgasm.Ē

ďKaren looks much prettier in person than her photos. Sex with her was great. Highly recommend for those looking for real good solid sex.Ē
❌⭕❌⭕