WhatsApp 85103683 to Book me at Tanjong Katong for SGD90/1 shot with room. Slutty Hot MILF does Kissing, BBBJ, Ass Rimming, Pussy Licking in 69,Sex & Cum in Mouth for relaxing sexual encounter. Top up to Enjoy Raw Sex

Thing to Note:
WhatsApp +65 85103683 only. You will not receive reply from other messaging apps.
Do Not Call me as I do not speak English.
Cash Payment Only when you see me in Person. I am an Independent Lady so No other forms of payment accept. Just Singapore Dollar Notes when you are in my bedroom before you undress me & remove my undies.

Hello Guys..
My name is Linda & it?s my first time here in Singapore.
I can only speak mandarin but I can be fun, wild, naughty & I definitely know how to give you the pleasure you desire in bed.
I am available for incall from 12pm to 2am & accept men of all races.
Kindly read the FAQs below & refrain from asking repeated questions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frequently Asked Questions ★Linda★
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Where are you from & what is your age, height, weight, bust size? Is my pussy shaved?
A: I am from China. I am 31 years old, 1.61m tall, weigh 53Kg, my bra size is 36C. I don?t smoke, don?t drink, don?t do drugs and my pussy is all natural and not shaved.

Q: What services do you provide?
A: ☑ Undressing
☑ Shower together with you
☑ Kissing
☑ Catbath
☑ Breasts sucking/autoroam
☑ Smell & Lick my Armpit
☑ Lick your testicles
☑ Blowjob without condom
☑ Ass Rimming
☑ Painting/Licking pussy
☑ Oral foreplay in 69 position
☑ Sex/Fuckjob
☑ Simple Backrub
☑ Black Stockings / Pantyhose Footjob
☑ RAW sex without condom [+$60]

Q: How much?
A: SGD90 / 1 shot within 45mins / with room & condom
SGD140 / 2 shots within 90mins / with room & condom
CONDOMS are Provided!!!
All rates are fixed & final. I will not entertain any discounts or requests for additional shots/time.

Q: What is 1 shot?
A: 1 shot is when semen is ejaculated during the course of foreplay or lovemaking. In layman terms, it means to cum or shoot sperm/white fluid already. If you shoot before we start having sex then that is the end of our session together unless you make extra payment for 2nd shot.

Q: What is not provided & cannot do?
A: No massage provided during our time together. No Fingering, No Cum in Mouth, No Cum on Face, No Raw unprotected Sex, No Anal Sex, No threesomes or other services not listed.

Q: Why don?t you answer the phone or pick up video calls?
A: I using a prepaid tourist SIM card without free incoming calls, with just enough data to receive & reply Whatsapp text messages. I don?t understand English so no point answering the phone as we cannot converse & it would just be a waste of my mobile credits. I am reply by copying & pasting translated messages so kindly text in proper English so I can translate it & understand you.

Q: Are you a real girl? Are your photos genuine? Can you send more sexy photos?
A: I am definitely a real girl. My photos are 100% all mine taken recently. Photos are shown as per my post, I will not send any more pictures as it takes up a lot of data to send to tons of guys who request for it.

Q: Do you have a room or place we can make out? Do you provide outcall/visit hotels?
A: Yes. I only host at my private, discreet room at Tanjong Katong. No additional charges for using my room. No, I don?t do outcalls to any Hotels/Private Residences.

Q: How to book a session?
A: To book, Simply WhatsApp me at +65 85103683 with the time you want to come & which website did you see my number from & I?ll reply to you with instructions to confirm our session as soon as possible.

For an enjoyable & wild bonking session,
WhatsApp preferred time & which website did you see my number from to +65 85103683 to treat yourself to a great time with an awesome lady.

What Previous Clients Say:
?If you are looking for great service from a hardworking girl with positive attitude, Linda is definitely one such girl.?

?Linda is one hot mama! Love how my dick disappears in her mouth & how she licks it so fine.?

?She looks much sexier in person than her photos. Blowjob was great, Sex was awesome. Would recommend brothers to look for Linda.?